Hello! This is a blog for my illlustration work.
All works © helen dodsworth.
Please do not reproduce without the expressed written consent of helen dodsworth.
Thank you!

Sunday 1 November 2015

Wonderland trail images for Down the Rabbit Hole at Essex libraries


 
This is my final illustration for this scene, which I think is pretty close to the original idea. I couldn’t resist adding the blue caterpillar to the branch below though (as Alice meeting the caterpillar wasn’t a scene chosen by the group I thought it would be nice if he still made a guest appearance somewhere!)

 
This is one of my favourite scenes. I have made this one a little more chaotic, I thought it would be fun to have the accused thief the knave of hearts sneaking away and one of the animals stealing a tart, both taking advantage of the queen being distracted by Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment