Hello! This is a blog for my illlustration work.
All works © helen dodsworth.
Please do not reproduce without the expressed written consent of helen dodsworth.
Thank you!

Friday 17 July 2015

Illustration Commission


This was for a private commission as a present for someone leaving work to start a new job. I was given a list of her favourite things/things about her and asked to make a picture out of it. They didn't specifically ask for Brad Pitt in 'Burn after reading' but this was the first film I'd seen him in for a while that I'd liked. Apparently when work got too stressful she used to start a conga around the office, I think maybe that should be a policy for every office. I loved that Alistair Brownlee called his brother a numpty on national TV, no-nonsense northerners always make me feel proud to be northern. And Spock just does rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment