Hello! This is a blog for my illlustration work.
All works © helen dodsworth.
Please do not reproduce without the expressed written consent of helen dodsworth.
Thank you!

Sunday 19 July 2015

Ultimate Factivity Dinosaurs

 
Another educational activity book by DK Books, I really enjoy working on these titles.


I worked with another brilliant designer, Ria Holland on this one. She would send me the brief for the illustration, and then add the text and the background. I really like the background for this one, I think it's my favourite page design in the book.


An illustration to be coloured in. I like adding little details, in this one it was the tiny dino hitching a lift on a slightly bigger one. This series of books have a lot of stickers in the back to be added to the pages, I used to love stickers as a child (my bedroom door was covered in them) and would've loved these books.


    Another fossil themed spread, I couldn't resit having the small dino fossil biting the big one!


 
I also had some of my little illustration peaking out in some of the other pages, these two were my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment